Try a templateTemplates let you choose a preset site appearance.
What does a template do?
A template changes things like your site's font styles, background color, navigation position and spacing. However, it will not change the layout of existing image galleries and text pages.
Preview a template
To try out a template do the following:
- Go to the admin section > Site settings > Template > Template library
- Click Dock left in the lower left corner to move the editing window left
- Check the template you want to preview
- Click Load selected template
- If you like the template, click Save
Save your existing settings
If you wish, you can back-up your existing look and feel settings like so:
- Go to the admin section > Site settings > Template > Template library > New template > Create template...
- Give your template a name and click Save
This will create a new template based on your existing look and feel settings within the Your templates tab. You can always load this in the future.
These are Icompendium-created suggestions for your site.
These are templates created by you from your site's existing look and feel settings using New template > Create template.
These are templates you have created by no longer want.
If you don't want to keep the loaded template, you can click Revert template. You can also simply close the editing window without saving.
Do templates contain a back-up of my site content such as images and text?