(The above video has no sound)
Icompendium v10 (version 10) was launched in late 2018. Some improvements and new features are:
- Live-preview site editing
- More image gallery options
- Built-in blogging
- Improved image sizing
- Collection management
- A faster, more responsive site
- Improved support for high resolution and full-screen content
Request an import of your existing Icompendium website to v10, or simply start from a blank site by emailing email@example.com and stating your preference.
Below is a more detailed list of new v10 features.
Live-preview editing for easier updates
- See edits in real-time
- Preview the site using different screen sizes
- Build your basic site template in six clicks
- Easier to control image sizes, and resizing across monitor dimensions
- Fine tune the relationship of your images to each other, and their surrounding space
- Draggable, full-screen image zooming
- Attach a zoomable image (ie. a magazine article scan) PDFs, and other downloadable content per-bibliography entry
- Bibliography entries are searchable by text content and attachable tags
- Create custom bibliography categories
- Adjust the mobile navigation icon, text size, color, alignment and fly-out menu behavior
- Adjust the presentation of images on a mobile device
- For example, multiple image galleries, text sections, a full screen video, and a contact form can be on the same page.
- Create blog posts with full-screen images and video
- Control over the active, hover and normal state of all text links
- Set custom break points for the mobile version of your site
- Per-page background design, font sizes and colors
- Save and share your Icompendium look and feel settings with other Icompendium customers.
- Direct video uploading
- Images, pages, blog posts, and bibiography items can be trashed instead of deleted. This may lower the chance of accidental deletes.
- Enable preloading of site pages so that browsing between pages can be much faster
- Site-wide inventory searching by tag or keyword
- Custom database fields
- Image details in the lightbox view